Bauer Pipes and Couplers
Bauer pipe and couplings are the exclusive choice for projects such as delivery of fresh water, waste water, suction and delivery lines for site dewatering, road construction and civil engineering projects. Bauer has proven their value in tough industrial and agricultural applications throughout global markets by providing top of the industry consistency in quality and durability.
A complete Bauer pipe and coupling system is quick and easy to install and no tools are required.
Made from light weight, high-grade, high-tensile, cold rolled galvanized steel, Bauer pipe is the ideal product when transferring high temperature or high pressure substances.
Great for rugged terrain or lying pipeline around obstructions; the configuration of the Bauer pipe ball-n-socket fittings makes assembling pipelines easy.
Bauer Pipe Advantages
- Best for high temperature situations up to 230 degrees Fahrenheit.
- No leakage in pressure or suction applications.
- Handles pressures up to 175 psi.
- Available in 3′, 6′, 10′, or 20′ foot lengths.
- No loose parts, no tools required.
- Produced from light weight, high-grade, high tensile, cold rolled steel.
- Hot-dipped galvanizing meeting DIN 50976 specifications.
- Sizes from 4” to 12”.
- 30 degree articulation for 4″, 20 degrees for 6″, 8″, and 12″.
- Meets ISO #9001 specifications.
- O-Rings ordered separately.
Bauer couplings are made of high-grade steel and are hot-dipped in zinc which provides additional strength and durability to the product. The Bauer coupling can be opened and closed quickly with only a few steps and; is absolutely the fastest way to connect and disconnect pipe and hose.
Bauer Coupling Advantages
- Articulation up to 30 degrees
- Leak proof connection
- Suction or pressure
- Up to 174 PSI
- Water or oil fluids
- Lightweight galvanized steel
- No loose parts, no tools