Komet Ultra 140 Series Big Volume Sprinkler
- Dynamic intermittent jet-breaker allows for finer irrigation droplets on sensitive crops.
- Automatic speed of rotation control self-adjusts to system pressure allows steady speed over the entire nozzle-pressure range essential for uniform water application.
- No ball bearings – maintenance-free.
- Slow reverse reduces vibration allows reel hose irrigators to track straight and prevent tip over. Diffused start-up prevents large single jet of water preventing furrows and run-off.
- Bearing assembly and all moving parts are sealed against water and designed for use without ball bearings.
- Part and full circle
- Nozzles 16-30mm
- Trajectory angle 24°
- Flange connection external circle 154mm, 6 holes at 10.5mm on pitch circle 130mm
- High-grade alloy construction Radius range 27-63m
- Nozzle pressure range 200-700kPa